Thread: 20th & 21st April - Medway Festival of Steam and Transport. Chatham Dockyard.

20th & 21st April - Medway Festival of Steam and Transport. Chatham Dockyard.

The Medway festival is a great day out and is held over the Easter Bank Holiday.

You will need to apply individually for free passes to exhibit our cars. Although they cannot pre- book car clubs, club are welcome to meet in the large car park on site and enter the dockyard entrance together. Cars are parked together on a first arrival basis.

The closing date for applications is 31st March. Contact Alana Marie Almond on 01634 823800 for an application form, or Myself Alan Cayzer as I have a few blank copies you can use.
    At present there is Alan Cayzer and Mark Bailley who have submitted their forms plus I believe a few Drivers Club members are thinking of going. MK1's only as cars must be 1989 or older. Not sure which day we'll be going yet so have booked for both days. Tickets are free for driver and passenger.

What's on?
    50's/60's music stage
    Folk/Blues/Jazz music stage
    Hot Rods, Drag Cars and American Trucks and Cars
    Classic and Vintage Cars from 1900 up to the 1980's
    'Steampunk Central' displays???
    Call the Midwife location tours
    Victorian Ropery displays
    Penny Farthing rides
    Modelling Zone
    Themed catering
    All the Historic Dockyard's galleries and attractions

www.thedockyard.co.uk/steamandtransport

Just a reminder that the closing date for applications is 31st March and I understand that places for the 80's section is filling up fast. So, if you want to come contact Alana sooner rather than later. I believe we have three, maybe four cars coming so far.

Closing date now past, 3 cars will be there on Sunday 20th April if anyone fancies coming along to have a look?