Thread: Next meeting on 9th April - A new message from Peter

MR2 Newbie

Next meeting on 9th April - A new message from Peter

Thought you might be interested in this

http://pixelbark.com/13045/how-the-d...bustion-engine

And a reminder our next meeting is in a few weeks time, on Wednesday 9 April from around 19.30, same place as usual, The Pheasant on the B4000 just south of J14 of the M4.

Our other 2014 meetings are on July 9th and October 8th.

Ken Salmon is once again arranging the Club's participation at the Silverstone Classic Cars Festival, July 25-27. If you've not been before, you really owe yourself the treat – it is simply brilliant, so much to see and do you do really need the full 3 days of the festival to take it all in!! If interested, please contact Ken direct, via kensalmon@hotmail.com – regretfully, I'll not be attending this year's event, the first time in about a decade, but a month-long touring holiday down to Siena via the Rhine, Alps and Dolomites (including the Stelvio pass!!) and back via a wedding in Rennes, central Brittany requiring a diagonal jaunt from the Riviera through the Massif Central right across the country, but I won;t be leaving on this trip until after our July meeting.

I hope to see many of you in a few weeks time.

Peter Scatchard
    Secretary, Upper Thames Branch, MR2 Mk1 Club
    The Old Barn, 51 Chawley Lane, Cumnor, Oxford, OX2 9PX
    Tel +44 (0)1865 864 864, Mbl +44 (0)7775 631 044
    peter.scatchard@motorcyclewriter.co.uk

That is going to be a tricky beast to get right but i cant wait to see one in action one day!

Thanks for posting...interesting stuff!