Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale My Treasured 1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b T-Bar Leather finished in SuperRed2

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    ...and tbh its to cheap for this car and should be priced a lot more .

Club Technical Advisor
    Agreed it's definitely cheap enough, just questioning why the rear bumper skin is out of shape and not fitting the car properly, my customer is a VERY particular guy and has asked me to source him a very good if not perfect Mk1, so when i see the bumper not aligning properly that is something he will pick up on and ask me why i didn't enquire about it, especially if it meant past accident damage, so just doing my job for a customer.

I can see the chassis itself is perfect and it has probably only had a light parking tap to the bumper itself, that top swage line should be visible and not sitting behind the number plate panel.

I have given him a link to this thread so if he's interested he'll be in touch, thanks.

Awh she's looking fantastic buddy glws!

Thank you fellow members for the kind comments on the sale, and I have indeed taken your advice, having assessed the other Mk1's currently on sale and chosen to increase the asking price to £2995. I am not wishing to cash in so to speak, but feel that it does appear to be somewhat underpriced.

I genuinely feel that the current market value of these beautiful and rewarding cars needs to be higher for the benefit of all, whether some owners like it or not! That though is a debate another thread altogether (not this one, as it's my official for sale ad btw!)

MR2 Fan
    I think it's worth every penny/pence of the new price, and I am still quite envious of what good condition MKI's go for over there, lol. Yours would be snapped up in a heartbeat if it were lhd, and anywhere near the US.

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistalite View Post
    Thank you fellow members for the kind comments on the sale, and I have indeed taken your advice, having assessed the other Mk1's currently on sale and chosen to increase the asking price to £2995. I am not wishing to cash in so to speak, but feel that it does appear to be somewhat underpriced.

I genuinely feel that the current market value of these beautiful and rewarding cars needs to be higher for the benefit of all, whether some owners like it or not! That though is a debate another thread altogether (not this one, as it's my official for sale ad btw!)
    Agreed. It is worth every penny. Hang out for a good price dude, I certainly plan to

That is a bargain for sure.

MR2 Lurker
    Do you have any contact details?

Andy, have sent you a PM.