Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MR2 Mk1 SuperCharge Projects for sale

MR2 Mk1 SuperCharge Projects for sale

Hi
    I am selling a Mk1 Supercharge on behalf of my friend
    He been away from UK for one and half year already for some personal matters and he said he wont be return back to UK any sooner
    So he asked me to help him sell his car since the car been sat here since he gone and he have no use of it any soon as well
    And while he left the tax n mot expired but he forgot to SORN it so it currently have a debt of £80 penalty on it to DVLA
    The penalty will be paid as soon as there is a buyer for it
    Here are some picture of what it looks like before and it was a runner all electric works but now just cover by dust and the tyres and battery have flatten out
    Currently about 83000 miles on it
    Still have the service history here

He said the only mod with the car should be a aftermarket exhaust plus intake, larger pulley and a Rev meter install plus Enkei alloys
    Also he said an extra pair of Super Edition Glass Top will be included with the car
    So the car currently is without Mot and Tax so need to be tow away for new buyer
    Viewing is recommended
    and he is asking for £1380 or sensible offers are welcome
    And the car is located at Coventry
    Thank you

I think thats all I know
    Please dont hesitate calling me for more info if I am able to answer with you question
    My number is 07473267363 Jason Wong

Thanks for viewing
    Last edited by EVO_XT; 9th February 2014 at 09:30 PM.

Wow that's cheap, good luck with your sale.

Alan...

Thank you for viewing

Its cheap because it need to be gone asap

Hi. Does it need any work that you kmow of?
    WWere there any issues before it stopped being used?

Thanks

Engine and gearbox are fine
    I driven it once before he leaves UK
    Just the front wind screen near the T bar now starting to have some bubbles coming up but I already painted some rust remover on top to stop it get worst hopefully
    I think thats all I know
    If you have a jumper you can bring it along to try jump start it see how it goes cause it still park inside the car park

Quote Originally Posted by EVO_XT View Post
    Engine and gearbox are fine
    I driven it once before he leaves UK
    Just the front wind screen near the T bar now starting to have some bubbles coming up but I already painted some rust remover on top to stop it get worst hopefully
    I think thats all I know
    If you have a jumper you can bring it along to try jump start it see how it goes cause it still park inside the car park

This car was a member on here or Imoc previously, can't remember who though. I'd be interested if I was closer, good luck with the sale

If it helps (Cchrysos or the vendor ) I'm currently having a screen-out, windscreen-surround rust fix done at a bodyshop in Oxfordshire. Cost is about £230 - I'll post full details and pics when its done. GLWTS, by the way - I'm sure I recognise the car from somewhere. At £1380 it's definitely worth a punt, the engine and gearbox alone are worth that much!

MR2 Obsessive
    Is the V5 registered in your friends name, if so who is going to sign the change of owner section as he is out of the country? Certainly looks cheap enough if the ownership can be sorted properly.

Isn't that Barney from Basingstoke's old car that he sold a few years ago?

Would it need much to get it through the MOT do you know?