Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MR2 Mk1 SuperCharge Projects for sale

MR2 Lurker
    Your right 2.5k is reasonable, but I've looking around the forums and a mk1.5 is quite appealing and for around the same money double the power

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What has a fine got to do with the price of the car? It would have been the owners issue not the purchasers

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

its to justify the price tag I suppose, its clearly on for a quick tidy profit, just a shame it wasn't an enthusiast getting a bargain and cherishing a nice rare car

The guy took the chance/risk, he can ask what he wants, it's down to a buyer to decide if it's worth it

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

MR2 Newbie
    the seller told me that the guy was paying £1500 for it..... doesn't seem much of a risk to me.... it was worth that in parts.

MR2 Enthusiast
    A 1.5 mk1 will be amazing and quick. Here is my old car, which I sold a few years back for 3750. Looking back I think I under sold it. Hope it gives you a idea of what to pay for a sc. http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...rk-1-MR2-SOLD&

MR2 Lurker
    Yeah mate compared to what people are asking for theirs yours is cheap, but values seem to fluctuate as I look into archive sc's for sale best I've seen so far but i suppose most cars on this forum will be some of the best examples in the country

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi just wondering is this car still for sale?
    if so could you give me a call on 07771-620732 thanks I am a newish member in london

MR2 Lurker
    Hi guys,
    This is back on eBay and i'm looking at it for my first MR2!
    I've wanted one for ages and need a slightly more reliable car to use instead of my VW camper that has been my daily drive for a few years. I've always had classic cars so I'm not completely useless as a potential buyer (i know filler when i see it!) but wondered on peoples opinions on the price of this considering in has some history on here.
    Seems like whoever bought it in March replaced the battery and had some engine work done (injector seal). The seller is advertising it with millage of 84000km and barney had it down as 82000 when he was selling it so makes me wonder if the speedo has been fixed....
    Would be interested in what you guys think. May view this weekend and offer £2k if all's well.
    Cheers,
    Tysoe

Quote Originally Posted by Tysoe View Post
    Hi guys,
    This is back on eBay and i'm looking at it for my first MR2!
    I've wanted one for ages and need a slightly more reliable car to use instead of my VW camper that has been my daily drive for a few years. I've always had classic cars so I'm not completely useless as a potential buyer (i know filler when i see it!) but wondered on peoples opinions on the price of this considering in has some history on here.
    Seems like whoever bought it in March replaced the battery and had some engine work done (injector seal). The seller is advertising it with millage of 84000km and barney had it down as 82000 when he was selling it so makes me wonder if the speedo has been fixed....
    Would be interested in what you guys think. May view this weekend and offer £2k if all's well.
    Cheers,
    Tysoe
    Does anyone have clarification on the fines issue? could a fine be passed on with the car to the new owner?