Thread: Blast from the past

MR2 Lurker

Blast from the past

Hi,

Thought I would register on here as its been a while since my last MR2 and even longer since my last mk1.
    Had a Mica blue 88' before it got written off and a mk1a 86' Sherwood Toning, green over gold which I believe is still in the loving hands of an owner called Nick from Norfolk. Unless he has since sold it.

Contemplating another mk1. I just love the fun factor.
    Driving a nice modded Golf mk4 GT TDi at the moment which I also love.

Hi there Steven!

Sounds like you've had a couple of nice ones in the past and hopefully you'll be back in one for the summer!

They are great fun and you can't beat them for value for funny at the moment!

Let us know if you want any help in checking over a car or if you require any advice or hints n tips of fixing any issues.

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi there Steven!

Sounds like you've had a couple of nice ones in the past and hopefully you'll be back in one for the summer!

They are great fun and you can't beat them for value for funny at the moment!

Let us know if you want any help in checking over a car or if you require any advice or hints n tips of fixing any issues.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Cheers Tom,

Looking at one for sale local to me this Sunday all being well with the weather.
    Will report back in due course.