Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MK1 white T bar leather interior

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    I havent done a close insoection recently, rear arches look ok no visible rust, fronts are bubblung though, only pics i have right now are in my profile but are nearly 3 years old

Quote Originally Posted by autobody View Post
    I take it the koni are not on that car? If so would you sell separate and how much?
    Think i paid 250 for them and have never unwrapped them, bought from richard brett

I haven't got enough room mate. I've got my mk1 at home with the rear wheels off waiting for a rear end rebuild to take place this Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by superwhite90 View Post
    I haven't got enough room mate. I've got my mk1 at home with the rear wheels off waiting for a rear end rebuild to take place this Saturday
    7 is the std. until you have at least 7 on the drive you can't claim no more room
    'twas always thus so!

Mutley00 you have mail!

MR2 Enthusiast
    I am interested in the koni, are the koni in the strut casing? Any pic? Also assuming they are for the mk1b. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by autobody View Post
    I am interested in the koni, are the koni in the strut casing? Any pic? Also assuming they are for the mk1b. Thanks
    all built up ready to fit (I think) i'll photograph them at weekend and post up

my house is now sold! I have 3 weeks to clear my stuff, if there is no taker for the car then it will go on a trailer to new house and stay with me! where it may gain 2 extra cylinders and double its cc

good news on the house sale Kevin , the mr2 on the drive must have won over the buyers . the last time i saw your car it was very good and you paid a lot of money for it , it might be better to keep it and do the small repairs it needs to get it back on the road and then sell it if you don't want it . I would buy it myself if i had room for it but sadly i don't but i do think your car is perfect for a first time mk1 buyer looking for an easy project. good luck with sale mate but i hope you keep it you are missed on the mr2 scene .

gary

It needs hardly anything Gary, and will be an excellent buy, my life has changed so much in the past 3 years, I'm just not sure I need/want an MR2 anymore. Oddly with the sale of my house I have more money now than I have ever had and could go really overboard with a project, if I move it I may just keep it, totally dry inside no leaks whatsoever from the T bar roof
    Needs to go or move very soon
    My house buyer said he had had a couple of Mk2 Mr2s but I'll forgive him that!
    Last edited by kevin..in; 17th February 2014 at 06:15 PM.