Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: May 31 to 1 of June 2014 Tatton show

MR2 Obsessive
    I would say have a few drinks but I know you can't

Take plenty of ibuprofen with you and relax, you will be fine

MR2 Fan
    Hi everyone. I've got a ticket for the Saturday but my car is in the garage on Friday with MR2 Ben to get it's pull to the left fixed. I'm still planning on going but it just might not be in the MR2. I can get it posted back out to anybody who wants it tomorrow first class if they want to exhibit their cars?

I'll be heading to Tatton on the Saturday in my MR2... I don't think anyone would exactly consider my car to be exhibition ready, but if you don't have any other takers please keep me in mind, I'd be very grateful.

Hi Paul you can post the ticket out to a club member BUT they wont get in with it unless bill hulme is contacted first with a name and reg number . you can put you car on the stand with pleasure Markie but you must ring or pm bill ( telephone on 01204 578147 , or mob 07812738764 ) with your name and reg of your car . its also better to get to Tatton for around 8.30 AM so we can set the cars up on the stand .

Gary

MR2 Obsessive
    It does not matter what condition your car is in to show it at Tatton, we have had cars with serious rust problems over the years. I personally think it is good to have at least one car that needs work, this shows people what to expect and they can look at the cars that have been renovated and see what can be done.

A big thanks to Bill - I blew a hole in the radiator last week and had to have new one fitted this week - just got the car back this evening and thanks to Bill's advice and instruction over the phone I am now sure the car is bled correctly! Many Thanks Bill.

Looking forward to being back at Tatton on Sunday.

Gary - you said you would have a look at your diary and we could discuss some dates on Sunday for you to attend to the rust at the bottom of the pillars.

Graham

I'll see you all there in the morning! I was planning on being there tonight, but only got back from a 3 day trip in Germany with work yesterday afternoon (inc. getting picked up at 5:30am on bank holiday Monday, which sucked!) so am rather knackered!

Let's hope the weather makes a turn for the better too!

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Obsessive
    See you tomorrow then Tom, it is not raining our side of the hill so let's hope it is nice over Manchester way

Mind you went to start the motorhome this morning and the battery was flat, luckily the leisure batteries were good so a quick jump and away we go. Getting 14.5 volts at the battery so alternator is good.

Unfortunately my father is not well so not venturing very far from home.

Alan

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Great to see everybody today. Thanks to Gary and Bill for keeping us all in order.

2,000 cars and Kris, Tommy and myself spend the first hour of the day chatting about motorhomes!

Something of a debate going on here at home following a day in the sun - am I sun tanned or sun burnt (I think it is the latter but it would be foolish to admit it!)

A splendid day!

Graham