Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: very nice original T bar in red for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin..in View Post
    it is a double edged sword though, this is an opportunity for a MK1 Club member to acquire a top car, but membership and rights to advertise keep the club going, on the pink site ad would have disappeared in 10 mins easily
    Thanks Kev. I'd like to think that I take a more rounded approach than over on IMOC.

We all want to see Mk1's survive well into the future after all!

the gentleman who asked me if I could mention it on the club,doesnt use computers,and wanted the car to be loved ,and thought that someone would keep the love and attention that the car had recived since new going!

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    the reg of that car seems familiar, think it was one of the Drivers Club big wigs back when I first got into MK1s, He single handedly is the reason I have been a MK1 Club Member all this time
    if it is that car it was always top notch though, his attitude was always in the gutter!
    Last edited by kevin..in; 2nd March 2014 at 04:41 PM.

Im not offended, trying to offend or stir shit in any other way... I just want to see the club get the income I think it is due. As I said on the other thread I challenged in balance it could be argued there is no difference between doing this or posting on the as seen on ebay thread, which I have contributed to myself.