Thread: Many Irish members?

MR2 Newbie

Many Irish members?

Hi lads, recently got myself a mk1 SC (Colly's old car). Just wondering if there is many irish mk1's about, specifically superchargers? I wouldn't mind organising a meet or two...

Irish.....but live in the UK

Yes several around I'm the LAO in Ireland good to have you on board on holiday at the moment so limited access to internet catch you later
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsporter View Post
    Hi lads, recently got myself a mk1 SC (Colly's old car). Just wondering if there is many irish mk1's about, specifically superchargers? I wouldn't mind organising a meet or two...
    Hi there,

I have a Mica Blue SC - and live in Dublin so prob not far away from you if you're in Kildare. Car is off the road for the winter and currently in storage as I have nowhere to keep it at home at the minute. However we are rebuilding our garage in the spring so I plan to bring it home in the summer.

Would definitely be up for some meets as I haven't had the car out much at all this year and really want to start enjoying it next year. However I probably won't put it back on the road until May or thereabouts. I just have nowhere to keep it until our garage is sorted.

Your car looks ace - love the wheels! Where did you buy it? Bought mine in the UK last year. It originally came from Japan obviously, but it was first owned by the Goodyear Tyre company in Luxembourg, before it was purchased off them and eventually arrived in the UK. There's a load of photos on my profile.

Keep in touch - would be cool to arrange an Irish Supercharger outing sometime!

Shane.

MR2 Newbie
    Pm sent to ya Shaner!

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1 View Post
    Yes several around I'm the LAO in Ireland good to have you on board on holiday at the moment so limited access to internet catch you later
    Cool, if you have any meets or anything make sure to gimme a shout! I spend most of my time on an Irish mr2 forum (don't know if I can mention the name) but I'd be great to have more mk1 members over there aswell!

hey tsporter. gald to have you on board i am in dublin too and also with an sc mk1
    off the road at the moment due to the tax cost and lack of runs etc etc. hopefully be back and running soon

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha13 View Post
    hey tsporter. gald to have you on board i am in dublin too and also with an sc mk1
    off the road at the moment due to the tax cost and lack of runs etc etc. hopefully be back and running soon
    Good stuff. I'm gonna stick 3 months tax on mine from February and I've booked the NCT for 2 weeks time, fingers crossed I haven't missed anything. She seems like a straight car from what I can see.

Here's a little thread I started on the car http://www.mr2.ie/mr2-forum/14-work-...d-panda-thread
    Would be nice to see more irish mk1's on that site too!

Again any meets gimme a shout!!

well best of luck with the test tried looking at the thread. can see it but cant see the pics
    the last 2 years have been very very quiet and dead with the cars and meet ups hopefully it will start to pick up because i can assure you you will enjoy the drives and meet and chats with the others in your car
    and naturally if you need help or info just ask..usually get help from one of us