Thread: Im back for 2014 are you

Im back for 2014 are you

HELLO
    HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL

We are coming to the end of another year and i have to apologize to everyone for not being around to organize the usual events through out the year .
    2013 has been a very busy year for me working in England 4 days a week since last November with next to no time in the MR2 in fact i don't think the car has covered 150 mile so i have made a promise to myself that 2014 will not be the same and i am going to enjoy my car as i have done in previous years(weather permitting lol ).

So Mark (alpha13) hope you are still kicking around and as enthusiastic as ever to get us back to the same level as 2012 .

Any one who is interested in making 2014 work please contact me with any ideas for runs /events/shows etc

Check out the below link for a sample of what you can expect in 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsLChwzFbjA

Regards
    Colin
    MR2MK1
    LAO IRELAND
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

** Banned User **
    You will have to bring your car over here and get some shows done in the UK Colin. Get your car to Tatton and go see the reds at the same time as its only 15 miles from OT

Dave
    As 2014 is looking to pan out the same regarding work i would love to have the car with me in Newcastle only thing is i would have no storage for it as i come home every weekend .
    But am going to try and enjoy it more when i am home
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."