Thread: 1989 Tbar red mr2 fully restored

1989 Tbar red mr2 fully restored

1989 Red mr2 mark1 T bar in excellent condition
    11 months Mot
    Will come with 6 months Tax
    Has had a £2800 full body restoration done in 2011 which totalled £2800 with pictures and receipts so the body work is in fantastic condition
    Also had around £1300 spent at Toyota so there has been no expense spared on this car
    Has virtually full service history and has currently done 123k miles but a lower mileage engine with 84k miles on was put in 3 months ago
    Car drives A1 ,engine is sweet and pulls well
    Everything works
    Completely standard apart from the Stainless exhaust, aftermarket stereo and alloys but I have the original wheels and stereo if you prefer those
    Has the T bar shades/blinds,tool kit etc
    Won the best Mr2 T bar at Tatton this year hence the little picture of the cup !
    I have more pictures of the car and viewings are recommended
    I am looking around the £2200 mark for this car which is way below what it is apparently worth as a good respray is in excess of £1500
    Email or phone me on 07525142359 for any other information
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mrrear.jpg   mrleft.jpg   mrright.jpg   mreng.jpg   mrint.jpg  

Last edited by paulsims2001; 26th September 2013 at 07:40 AM.

Is this still for sale?

** Banned User **
    I think he sold that one but I know he has a really nice solid white T bar that has had a full all metal restoration that was done by a bodyshop in Cornwall for sale plus about 3 more for sale. I think hes away this weekend though

the white car is better than the red one and wouldn't take much to be concourse condition .

Hi Justin yse the Red one sold, I have a white one in mint condition low milegae lots and lots of History
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1bc.jpg   2.jpg   5.jpg  

I also have a nice Mica blue one,red mark1 a a nd in the new year a Helios blue one which is having a complete respray

MR2 Lurker
    how much for white car and where are you located .names bill just joined and looking for a good car

MR2 Lurker
    hi where you based have you got a number