Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE DUE TO BEREAVEMENT: STUNNING 1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1 T-Bar, 87,000 miles,

MR2 Fan

Unhappy FOR SALE DUE TO BEREAVEMENT: STUNNING 1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1 T-Bar, 87,000 miles,

Hello MR2 Mk1 Club! It's been a very long time

As many of you will know I (Dafydd) and my small company Superb Classics and Sport Ltd no longer sell MR2 Mk1's and now only sell new parts including decals for this model.

I am not selling this car, it does not belong to me or Superb Classics and Sports Ltd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr2.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	927
    In a nutshell: I previously sold this car in 2011, owner has since past away, I am helping his widdow (Gwen) to re sell his pride and joy a Mr2 Mk1 T-Bar previously sold by myself and in A1 Condition with low mileage.

Here follows my post, I urge you to read it carefully and act considerably when contacting Gwen to arrange a viewing:

Due to a recent bereavement one of our previously sold MR2's is now available for sale, again.

Please call Gwen on 01202 828795

Car is located in Verwood, Dorset. Not being sold by Superb Classics.

The car has only been driven 3 times since I sold it to Alan, Gwens late husband. These are the only details available on the car, what I mean by this is please do not ask Gwen any further question about the car as she does not have further information to answer them. Viewing welcome, please call Gwen on 01202 828795. Thank You.

Priced to sell at only £2,595. This car will come with a new MOT ready for the new owner.

Here follows the details of the car based on my original advert:

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1, T-Bar – Super Red

• only 88,000 miles
    • Custom Black and Tan Leather Interior
    • New MOT
    • Just had a major service and Timing Belt
    • All the old MOT’s from new to verify the low mileage
    • Great drive, a quick example
    • Superb Bodywork
    • Excellent Condition.

In the last 6,000 miles the car has benefited from: a new Alternator + Belt, Radiator, Battery, Timing Belt, CD Player and a Full Service. Other recent parts include brake disks and the exhaust.

Follow link below to see a brief video of the car from when I sold it to it's current owner:

A stunning example of a Top of the range Mk1 MR2 T-Bar with leather trim.

Getting near impossible to find in this condition!

Excellent Condition
    Last edited by Daf @ Superb Classics; 25th July 2013 at 03:19 PM.

MR2 Fan
    FYI: Here is the original advert I posted in July 2011. This generated a lot of interest in the car.

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...ghlight=gafr21

MR2 Fan

MR2 Fan

MR2 Fan

Is it a club member who is picking this car up tomorrow? I had already arranged to fly down Saturday and collect, now being told its sold.
    :'(

Hi

Is the car still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeBarton View Post
    Hi

Is the car still for sale?
    It's sold. I was meant to get it on Saturday, had flights booked but someone turned up today and bought it.. That's twice now I've missed out on this car..

What a shitter kekkers. The same happened to someone else on here recently and while its the vendors right to sell to whoever they want, its not very gentlemanly to (i am presuming) agree a deal to the point the buyer has paid for a flight only to then sell it to someone else.

It was me that bought it but it looks better in the pics than in real life. I think it has deteriorated since the original pics were taken. The doors have some filler work and rust scabs at the bottom and there are several small rust bubbles here and there. Overall I think for the money it is worth it as it was going cheap. It does look great. But I am after a concours low mileage one so ... as soon as I find one it will be back on sale. I have a 23K mile MK1 GTi and want a similar MR2. If you see an amazing red one for sale please let me know.
    Last edited by Domster; 6th August 2013 at 07:06 PM.