Thread: Kitted Mk1 for sale

Kitted Mk1 for sale

Not my cup of tea but i know lots of people like the aftermarket body kits. Is this a Eurosport kit?

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C407225

I dread to think how rusty it is under there!

yes...me too.....especially if the front arch is bad who knows what the rear will be like.....still...some people like kitted cars so may be of interest,

Very subtle kit , not overly keen tbh

MR2 Fan
    that kit is what's known as a "type T" bodykit only thing it doesn't show is the gaping mouth in the kit bumper which actually helps it breathe more easily i've got that kit here

those rims are not original mk1a rims they are mk1b rims --- mk1a's are 3 spoke with full centre sections.

just under a grand though - would be worth it - but then again useless for me cos it's a "sunny"

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by snoball View Post
    that kit is what's known as a "type T" bodykit only thing it doesn't show is the gaping mouth in the kit bumper which actually helps it breathe more easily i've got that kit here

those rims are not original mk1a rims they are mk1b rims --- mk1a's are 3 spoke with full centre sections.

just under a grand though - would be worth it - but then again useless for me cos it's a "sunny"
    I am pretty sure that is a Eurosport kit.

MR2 Fan
    that kit - maybe it's called a eurosport elsewhere but i've only ever seen it advertised as a Type T bodykit and to me it looks really nice especially the front end but that's just mo

love the track car sweeet ride

Im going to leicester on tuesday, depending where it is, could have a look...

** Banned User **
    Its a Euro sport kit that's still in production by cascu I quiet like it and if fitted correctly and lots of wax oil injected in between the panels and kit it shouldn't rot.