Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another supercharger

Yet another supercharger

Looks nice and has some nice mods. I don't like the auxiliary gauge.

May have been resprayed as it has no stripes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-F-Toy...item2a2e15597a

Why is almost EVERY mr2 for sale up north!!!!!!!

MR2 Fan
    problem it's got issues cos it's got a black dash with uuuurrrrrggggh blue seats ----- nooooo ---- should be banned from sale lol

and at £3500 not bad - looks in good condition too -- wondering what i'd get for mine..........

why are they all up for sale up here cos it hardly stops raining and aquaplaning in a 2 is never much fun lol

It's only the dash top switch panel that's black which is standard for a blue interior.

I just noticed that it is ANOTHER auto though.

I have been looking for about 2 years now snoball and everyone I have seen that I like is too far away.

I am very tempted by one at the moment but its in Ireland. I don't mind the drive back, it's just the potential wasted journey if its not as good as it looks upon viewing.

Still....patience is a virtue

MR2 Fan
    Where do you see the black dash, snoball? Looks blue to me. Admittedly every panel in a blue interior appears to be a different shade of blue (just mine?), but the panels I can see in the hoots look blue enough.

There's up north, and then there's proper north, cchrysos. I had to get the train to Northallerton to get mine - that's 300 miles. I rarely see one for sale any closer than TheNorth, 150 miles south of here.

I unite like these chambers asking big money: if we all stuck to our guns on price, our marque would be worth a whole lot more than some rusted out shed of a Mini.

MR2 Obsessive
    Living in the North is definately the best option
    Having said that I come from Northern Ireland originally so I guess it is North West

MR2 Fan
    it's definitely cheaper up north - well anywhere north of stafford anyways lol

i'd go for it cos am after one with an auto box - i'd consider swapping dorothy for it but that blue interior - sorry..............but it'd have to go..........

pete i agree on the price issue they really ought to be worth heck of a lot more considering that they are proper classics

pete proper up north is where me mom is living now on shetland lol
    Last edited by snoball; 20th June 2013 at 08:23 PM.

** Banned User **
    I bought mine from down south walking across London on the opening day of the Olympics was fun. So was the drive home when the head gasket went. 5 hour drive home with plenty of water stops. Good job I had a 3SGTE engine to put in

Quote Originally Posted by cchrysos View Post
    It's only the dash top switch panel that's black which is standard for a blue interior.

I just noticed that it is ANOTHER auto though.

I have been looking for about 2 years now snoball and everyone I have seen that I like is too far away.

I am very tempted by one at the moment but its in Ireland. I don't mind the drive back, it's just the potential wasted journey if its not as good as it looks upon viewing.

Still....patience is a virtue
    Well I bought mine in Eire and it certainly looked as good as I expected. Bringing it back was an epic journey but the real problem started when I took it for it's MOT. Floors are over rated anyway.....

However it was all over come and now I love it. Just need it back with it's new clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by cchrysos View Post
    Looks nice and has some nice mods. I don't like the auxiliary gauge.

May have been resprayed as it has no stripes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-F-Toy...item2a2e15597a

Why is almost EVERY mr2 for sale up north!!!!!!!
    Just noticed the registration number, I think it is very close to Ben's SE. He is in Le Mans at the moment but wonder if I can check.

MR2 Obsessive
    Ben's is F227 OVU, these registrations will be saved for date related imports.