Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Very rare Toyota Haslbeck bodykit coming soon.

Club Technical Advisor
    Price drop to £75 each posted, due to my next order being for 20 units i have secured a better deal with my molder, that's as cheap as they will ever be though.

Club Technical Advisor
    There has been very little interest in this despite lots of people saying they wanted one, so i'll be discontinuing this product and selling the mold in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsport View Post
    There has been very little interest in this despite lots of people saying they wanted one, so i'll be discontinuing this product and selling the mold in the new year.
    Just as well you didn't make the whole kit!!

MR2 Obsessive
    It was the same with our spare wheel covers Paul, many people on here and Facebook (including yourself) said they would definately buy one but we have only sold three since we started selling them. Luckily we only need to buy 5 at a time but it is just the way it is with MK1 owners

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    It was the same with our spare wheel covers Paul, many people on here and Facebook (including yourself) said they would definately buy one but we have only sold three since we started selling them. Luckily we only need to buy 5 at a time but it is just the way it is with MK1 owners
    Don't think it's particular to MK1 MR2's it's the same the world over with everything, I've been pressured into organising events before that EVERYONE will come to, until you ask them to actually turn up & put their hand in their pocket. Bit like selling a car, they always phone up ask loads of questions, say they will be there in an hour & never turn up, why? FFS if you're not going to turn up just tell me.

Alan...

MR2 Obsessive
    A good point well made Alan, that happens at Tatton every year people put their name down for free (I think that is the problem) tickets and don't bother turning up. I don't know what the solution is but it is pretty annoying

Club Technical Advisor
    many people on here and Facebook (including yourself) said they would definately buy one
    Sorry i don't ever remember saying i'd take one of these?

MR2 Obsessive
    Let me refresh your memory Paul, on the Facebook MR2 MK1 Club page (which incidentally has absolutely nothing to do with the MR2 MK1 Club) on the 20th September on a post started by Wolfgang Klein you asked Tony Froude if he was going to make any more spare wheel covers, he said no but you replied and I quote " definite taker here if you do".

To be honest Tony Froude's covers were not as good as the current covers we are selling and they were from memory £13 more expensive and the velcro closing at the top was very cheap and nasty. The reason I developed the product was because I saw that post and thought that is a good idea.

The main difference between the two products though is the beneficiary, Tony Froude's cover would benefit Tony Froude the MR2 MK1 club cover would only benefit the MR2 MK1 club as I don't even charge for signing the covers

Club Technical Advisor
    No memory refresh needed Tommy, i fully remember asking Tony for one of his covers, he's a personal friend of mine whom i respect, once again... i have no memory of ever ordering or even commenting on yours.

MR2 Obsessive
    They are not mine Paul they are the MR2 MK1 club's but you already knew that as you have read the post about them