Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Very rare Toyota Haslbeck bodykit coming soon.

Club Technical Advisor
    Yes i am thinking i can raise revenue from the number plate surrounds to help pay for the kit moulding costs, which will be a lot! I have had huge interest in that surround as it really does look good and tranforms the UK spec lights.

I expect to have this ready within 4-5 weeks as a product.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsport View Post
    Yes i am thinking i can raise revenue from the number plate surrounds to help pay for the kit moulding costs, which will be a lot! I have had huge interest in that surround as it really does look good and tranforms the UK spec lights.

I expect to have this ready within 4-5 weeks as a product.
    This kit looks amazing, I'm going to have to buy another mk1 to fit it too

I Think i must be the ONLY person who does not like this kit! I do, however, think it is great that it is being resurrected and fantastic that there is so much interest in it. I hope it works out for you Paul.

I think the kit has elements of the Lancia Delta Integrale about it and obvious 1980's Ferrari hues. I also like the rear plate surround. Unfortunately, i am just not a fan of aftermarket (or even many OEM) body kits.

I look forward to seeing some finished cars next year.

Cheers

Club Technical Advisor
    Kits are always a personal choice, especially aftermarket stuff which can be quite wild.... what makes this one so special is the Toyota heritage, i can't recall them ever doing that before apart from something TRD produce, it's hard to remember this was an OEM option in Germany at the time.

Club Technical Advisor
    The rear number plate holder panel is now available, i pick up the first panels tomorrow.

This panel nicely facelifts the rear of a Mk1....

You will need to add your own number plate lamps, these can be any type you like, there are literally hundreds to choose from, inset flush mounted ones, to raised LED versions, whatever you like, some examples....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-Licens...item5af67e8a23

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NUMBER-PLA...item1c3702d2ff

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-PAIR-OF-...item1e7f8f002f

The number plate panel can be simply bonded in place, or secured with screws/bolts behind the number plate itself.

I will have pics of the actual product tomorrow, the price is £95 delivered to the UK.

looks awesome Paul,well done in saving the kit!

Club Technical Advisor
    Unfortunately i won't be producing the kit, there are too many pieces and the cost is too high to produce, i worked it all out and each kit would have retailed for over £2500 to cover my costs, there just aren't enough potential sales to warrant that, so i'm selling the kit to someone who will be saving it.

The number plate panel is a nice little Toyota item though.

cool,at least it will be saved! ,i think there will be alot of intrest in the number plate panel though!

Club Technical Advisor
    Pictures of the actual product, made to the usual Woodsport high standard, this is £95 posted as it is, or £120 posted with number plate lamps added.

I have two left in stock right now, normal waiting time is around a week, thanks Paul.

Club Technical Advisor
    One left in current stock.