Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Very rare Toyota Haslbeck bodykit coming soon.

Club Technical Advisor
    We're going to do another production run of the Haslbeck rear number plate (licence plate US) panel, they will be £65 plus postage (£15 Uk).

US orders will be £40 GBP for shipping.

If you are interested please ask or if you have any questions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks like your producer makes good quality parts. i do like that panel, i think it looks like the production design should have done.
    I have a pair of brand new MK1a front valances which, as you know, are rare in good condition let alone NOS. I have been holding on to these to eventually get fiber glass reproductions made. Would you (or your supplier) be interested in doing this Paul? Given the current scarcity of the MK1a and the tendency for these panels o rot, i think demand will increase both here and abroad.

Club Technical Advisor
    Yes that is something we could do, the only problem is it costs roughly £300 to have each master mold made, so that is £600 in tooling before we start.

In my experience it is very difficult to sell Mk1 parts in any great numbers, while there is still a good worldwide online community, the reality is we would probably get 5 or 6 takers per year, it's a very small market. So getting the initial costs back alone is hard let alone making any profit, I see it as more of a long term product that will help keep them alive, but ultimately not something that makes sense to do from a business perspective.

I have several products like that now, the polybush inserts being one of them, no real profit in them, just a product that helps keep the Mk1 alive.

Club Technical Advisor
    Doing another production run very soon for the Haslbeck number plate insert panel, £65 plus £10 postage within the UK, if you're interested comment below, thanks.

MR2 Lurker
    So I want the bodykit but you say you aren't producing it?? its beautiful. Anyway I'll take one of the number plate panels shipped to Minnesota, USA

Club Technical Advisor
    Hi, the panel is £105 GBP shipped to your door, my paypal is paul@woodsport.org if you wish to order, thanks Paul.

Does anyone manufacture the full body kit? Would love to convert mine. Love to look.

Yes. Patrick Chambers in Bexhill does.

MR2 Newbie
    Please make this kit Woodsport. I know it has been almost a decade since this thread has been revived but there is a huge market for this bodykit in particular because as you stated, this was the rarest option from factory for the AW11. Y'all make good bodykits and I have been saving up to get the woods port front lip and fenders from woods port.org however me and many others in the North American and European market would pay top dollar to get a fiber glass, re-manufactured body kit from someone as renown as Woodsport!