Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 17/18 august tatton park classic car show

Some of Steve's pics as promised

hi , finally got time to post up some pick off a great event , it was great to have Steve and Douglass cars on the stands for the first time after so much work going in to restoring them well done both of you . the night time socializing was top fun and some off the stories and discussions were very entertaining and funny to say the least the only problem was the next morning hangover this is why bill will always organize tatton show as we get far to pissed to function in the morning and bill not organizing tatton wouldn't be the same .

pics of Douglas car , you have to see this car in the flesh to appreciate the 5 years worth of work gone in to it , outstanding mate .

a proud man and rightly so

pics of the main stand . the quality off cars on the stand were awesome .

a few pics of my car , the chap i brought the car of came to see it a tatton has it belong to his son in law who sadly died of cancer , the rest of the family couldn't make it to see it restored at tatton so im meeting them in a few weeks and taking his grand son out for a spin in it .

MR2 Fan
    I've been going to Tatton for many years, first a visitor, then a club member, and then again a visitor.

This year I saw a lot of half empty stands, a number of once busy stands with now just a hand full of cars, but the Mk1 stand has gone from strength to STRENGTH!!

Well done guys!

Thanks for the pics and kind words Gary. Having the hard work appreciated by other club members makes it all worth while.

Douglas

Some great pictures there folks. And some lovely looking mk1s. Good stuff!

Thanks mate