Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upgradings! :)

MR2 Fan
    nicely done sir

i could use a new beanie have you got any ?????

MR2 Obsessive
    Hmmmmm now as the new Merchandise person I should be able to answer that question but I can't. Tom and myself will be meeting in the near future to sort out the club shop, are beanies something that people would like? Basically we have very little merchandise so we need to sort out what people want. All suggestions welcome

Great alterations by the way Tom.

Yep fantastic work Tom. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but the forum seems to be a lot busier nowadays too!

MR2 Fan
    it is but i think that's down to the owners of the cars wanting to get their cars just right and do things properly

there is one heck of a lot of intel in these boards and i think cos of that more people are doing a diy job on their cars - so it's a credit to the members that have put the intel into the forums for other people to then have access to and ask their questions - well done for providing such a service

the beanie is a must have accessory along with the keyring

MR2 Obsessive
    Now key rings are available, I have hundreds of the things

Tom and I will have a meeting soon and get it all sorted, watch this space.

Thanks all!

The Garage image uploading issues are now fixed too! It should automatically re-size larger images on the fly as well.

Yep, it's nice seeing the forums so busy Ben. I'd like to think it's down to all the pro-active promotion we've been doing. I also think it's down to communication levels between the club and it's members being better too though!

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Fan
    also very much required are the mr2mk1club.com rear window stickers another must have for any self respecting member of this community

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by snoball View Post
    also very much required are the mr2mk1club.com rear window stickers another must have for any self respecting member of this community
    I actually make the stickers, if you had been at Tatton you would have been given a free one ( these were produced by me at no cost to the club).

Bear with us, when the shop goes live again all these things and more will be available

MR2 Fan
    no problem am just throwing suggestions out there for you it's upto the management as to what happens with them.

as for tatton --- i couldn't go because of work --- i would very much have liked to have met the people with which i converse on a regular basis. it would be nice if i could pick and choose the days i work but unfortunately i don't have that priviledge.

I'm nearly there with the membership expiry stuff. I've got a notification showing to all people that pay via our subscription system as below:

I just want to get it so that it's always showing at the top of the screen and then perhaps a month before it's due to expire, you get a warning message as well.

Cheers,
    Tom