Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Four star classics

** Banned User **
    The red one I saw it full of filler sills hanging off and huge amount of leaks from seals and the top of the screen. The wheels were the best part

Never trust an advert using white rooms and lighting, always see it in normal lighting. I bet that's hiding a few horrors!

MR2 Fan
    just a few ?????

MR2 Fan
    it's down to £7495 now

give it a few more weeks and it might be worth getting even if it's just for spares lol

After a close look at this the rear aches and rear corners are full of filler, worth at most £1500 if it had a full years MOT and a poper service history, the ad states 13 stamps in the service book which isn't much over 25 years
    Last edited by Deadly_smell; 21st June 2013 at 01:44 PM.

if this cars only worth 1500 at the most we all might as well scrap them all , the arches look original to me as you can see the spot welds on the lips and it still as the lower seam edge on the lower grill panel . its a very nice car but over priced id say its worth well over 3000 all day long

MR2 Obsessive
    I love my MK1 but if I had £3000 to spend it would not be on a MK1

MR2 Fan
    if i had 3 grand to get another car then i'd have a starlet glanza everytime

Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    if this cars only worth 1500 at the most we all might as well scrap them all , the arches look original to me as you can see the spot welds on the lips and it still as the lower seam edge on the lower grill panel . its a very nice car but over priced id say its worth well over 3000 all day long
    I disagree about the spot welds, if you zoom in you can clearly see the aches are not the correct curve and on the near side just above the mud flap there is a badly filled section with an indent. Don't get me wrong I would pay in excess of 3K for a car that was mint but this one isn't. Its a tarted up average car looking for some one to come along not knowing what their looking at, thinking it must be good because its expensive.

MR2 Lurker
    Been and seen this car too. Definitely had a lot of work.
    Last edited by littlegreyfella; 11th July 2013 at 03:48 PM.
    Bit of an 80's throwback!