Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First MK1

Quote Originally Posted by Winniee View Post
    Is there anyway I can turn this to a project thread?
    You probably havent got access to the relevant subforum to create a project thread, you have to be paid up for that one if memory serves... its only a tenner & well worth it, as you also get full access to all the technical guides

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    You probably havent got access to the relevant subforum to create a project thread, you have to be paid up for that one if memory serves... its only a tenner & well worth it, as you also get full access to all the technical guides
    Ill probably get round to that tonight. Is there a more extensive classifieds section? Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in the classifieds I can see now.

Quote Originally Posted by Winniee View Post
    Ill probably get round to that tonight. Is there a more extensive classifieds section? Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in the classifieds I can see now.
    Hi Winniee,

Great news to hear that you'll be joining up!

I must admit, the classifieds section is quite quiet at the moment, but once you're a member, you can post up in the wanted section. The quietness may be down to the long winter we've been having; taking parts off cars in the cold isn't much fun.

Most of the regulars have a surplus of parts available, so there shouldn't be any need to go to the likes of eBay etc. straight away.

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi Winniee,

Great news to hear that you'll be joining up!

I must admit, the classifieds section is quite quiet at the moment, but once you're a member, you can post up in the wanted section. The quietness may be down to the long winter we've been having; taking parts off cars in the cold isn't much fun.

Most of the regulars have a surplus of parts available, so there shouldn't be any need to go to the likes of eBay etc. straight away.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Yeah I'm on my phone at the minute I'll be on the laptop soon.

Will this thread be able to be moved to a project section after I've signed up? Makes more sense now we are this far in haha

MR2 Newbie
    Done
    Last edited by Winniee; 22nd March 2013 at 11:52 PM.