Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local get together?

I struggle with Sundays as only day my other half is not at work. He is happy to come with me but he also has his son and that makes three of us.

That does not make it impossible as don't have to see him every week but just difficult. Not as difficult as working though. I can change it easily enough but this thread has 108 views and 2.5 people attending. Do we need to change the date to get others as well? Where is Cchrysos? There are lots in the area.

I'm going to bump this again as its sad to see no response to this meet-up, particularly as the weather looks like it should be fine and dry.

If anyone is thinking about coming, it's very easy to find, handy for both the M11 and M25, can you please reply to this message? Otherwise looks like its not happening, which would be a shame.

Hello all.

Sorry i have not responded sooner.

I cant make Saturday unfortunately as i have another engagement otherwise i would have liked to have come.

The location is perfect for me, its just timing (and the lack of an MR2 but i can bring another car)

I will soon be getting the spitfire out again for the spring so i will bring that along instead.

Can we postpone then until we can get a least a few members who can make it?

I'd be keen to meet but as I said can't do saturdays

Yes, let's postpone. Someone come up with a date and let us try a Sunday. Some of them will be ok for me.

I'll be around in May as I hope to get my car done by Japfest - i'll be up for some meets when its all spanky.