Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mk1 sc

p.s nice to see at least one mk1 at mosney this year LOL

MR2 Obsessive
    Aye up Mark wurs tha bin (bit of Barnsley there). Translation:- Hello Mark where have you been

hi tommy
    as you probably have seen the irish section is sadly very very quiet the last year and a half
    i am still around but the car is off the road for the fore seeable future as there is no point in taxing and insuring it being the second car for the year...
    last year it was only out 3 times and the tax alone is 518... roll on 30 years old LOL hopefully things will pick up again over here and get back to what they were before
    and the irish equivellant for your barnsley chat is how's she cuttin tommy!! LOL

MR2 Obsessive
    518 euros for a 1.6 litre car!!!!! I thought our government were robbing bar stewards but that is a whole new level of robbery

it is a shame alpha, ive only ever seen one other mk1! i usually end up going to car shows with ford guys but i know nothing about the blue ovals. Im in two minds about keeping mine but id hate to see her go.

tommy you think that is bad... last year the car was just under 500 euro for the tax, 220 classic insurance and 50 for the nct which is every year for cars over 10 and it is a second car not the main one and last year it was only out 3 times!! think you will agree hardly worth the money for the year it was different when there was a good few meets and shows we attended together, but sadly that has been very bad the last year or so.. so i put the car off the road till it either it picks up or until it is 30 years and the classic tax is there LOL
    colly dont get rid of it,
    at one stage there was a gang of us just with mk1's at mosney LOL we even had a resident chef and gazebo too LOL hopefully fingers crossed it picks up a bit...soon
    if you ever need a hand or info or that give me a shout..in dublin too