Thread: 24 Heures Du Mans 2013

24 Heures Du Mans 2013

We are heading to Le Mans in June for the 13th time staying at the fabulous Chateau Du Chanteloup. The race is the weekend of 22nd / 23rd June. We are heading down Thursday 20th and returning Tuesday 25th.

This is an invite for all you Mk1 fans to join us for a trip of a lifetime. Take a look at a few pictures from previous events. All you need to do is book your ferry, book your camping and then turn up.

MR2 Obsessive
    Hi ya

Me and Ben Edwards are gonna be there..
    but we are going to the long route and camping with in the track

prob meet up while there..
    Joint South East area organiser any questions please ask
    If you make it idiot proof.... they will make a better idiot

One day. When my son has left school or is old enough to be left on his own.....

However, I think he will want to come with me so will have to wait until he has left school.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol pete View Post
    Hi ya

Me and Ben Edwards are gonna be there..
    but we are going to the long route and camping with in the track

prob meet up while there..
    Pete,

Theres a massive car show on the Friday 21st at San Saturin just outside Le Mans, we go every year and it's free. Will be a good chance to meet and catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kateg28 View Post
    One day. When my son has left school or is old enough to be left on his own.....

However, I think he will want to come with me so will have to wait until he has left school.
    I took Aston in 2010 when he was 12 weeks old, camping for 2 weeks. Last year we took Maddison who turned one whilst there as well as Aston. My hands were extremely full !

http://en.chateau-de-chanteloup.com/

This is where we are staying. If you look closely at the website you can see Stuart Kynoch in one of the pictures.

MR2 Mk1 Club Committee Members
    Hi Mike
    Am definely coming to Le Mans but am waiting for Chris to see if he will have finished at Preston in time to come with me. There is a slight amendment to your previous posting - it should read " Jo's hands were very full!"