Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,2 June 2013 Tatton Park Classic & Performance Car Show & Autojumble

MR2 Obsessive
    I will be there Friday afternoon Bill, does Julian still have the gazebo ? Are we camping down in the dip as usual or are we going to try for nearer to the fence?

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    I will be there Friday afternoon Bill, does Julian still have the gazebo ? Are we camping down in the dip as usual or are we going to try for nearer to the fence?
    Julian has the Gazbo, I would like to camp in the same area, as we all stop together.
    All the Tickets are now posted, will all please let me know when you receive yours.
    Bill.

Looking forward to this! I may have my arm twisted to make a big stew on the Friday night! Lois and me are off to a Muse gig on Saturday night (well, doors open at 5pm so we may have to talk to a marshall about getting let out before 4pm), but we should be back by midnight ish, so plenty of time for drinking!

I should pick up my Tatton tickets when I'm in Beverley next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    I may have my arm twisted to make a big stew on the Friday night!
    Cor! The food of champions, let us know if you want any ingredients bringing

Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    Cheers Kris!

I did have the idea of asking people for donations if they had some stew and then any money over the cost price of the ingredients could go to a chosen charity? Not sure what people would think of that though?

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    Would those ingredients be biscuits by any chance

A stew on Friday night would be good Tom but can we buy some better meat this year, you know how fussy I am with my meat

Can't wait for this, what time is everyone planning on getting there on Friday, I hope to be there about 2 or 3pm to get set up.

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    Would those ingredients be biscuits by any chance

A stew on Friday night would be good Tom but can we buy some better meat this year, you know how fussy I am with my meat

Can't wait for this, what time is everyone planning on getting there on Friday, I hope to be there about 2 or 3pm to get set up.
    No Tommy, I have had my fill of biscuits & this is backed up by science - compare my jeans size from 8 years ago to those I wear today!! I was thinking of raiding my dads allotments for carrots and onions and all that

I am going to try and work from home on the friday, in which case I'll stop in to claim a campervan & awning sized camping plot mid afternoon. Otherwise it will be about 8pm & i'll need some folk to selfishly park their mk1's to save me ample camping space.

Which reminds me... Bill the ticket arrived today, thanks. Can you check that I'll have no issues getting the van in though, as it says tent on it instead of camper. Cheers mate.

MR2 Newbie
    Thanks Bill, the ticket arrived today. See you all on the 1st June
    Denis

MR2 Obsessive
    My ticket also arrived, thanks Bill. See you all soon

Ticket arrived today Bill - 9.00am on the Friday - M62 in rush hour? Zikes!!!