Thread: Windscreen bottom clips

Windscreen bottom clips

Hi all,

Getting a new windscreen fitted on sat after a full respray. Unfortunately I've lost the bottom clips for the bottom of the windscreen.

If anyones got some going spare I will happily pay the going rate - I actually only need the bit that goes inside the clip (which means the whole windscreen hasn't got to come out to get them out). See the pic!

Many thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture1588.jpg  

clips

Hi Matt should arrived today
    When I finished speaking to you on the phone just had one small corner of the screen to get out and then CRACK......... Bugger
    Regards Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by mattg888 View Post
    Hi all,

Getting a new windscreen fitted on sat after a full respray. Unfortunately I've lost the bottom clips for the bottom of the windscreen.

If anyones got some going spare I will happily pay the going rate - I actually only need the bit that goes inside the clip (which means the whole windscreen hasn't got to come out to get them out). See the pic!

Many thanks

Cheers Paul, many thanks again. If you need parts, contact this ^ guy, top service and a really nice guy to deal with!

Ah I was wondering how you got on, that's a real shame - although I'm surprised how cheap it was for a new screen - £144 inc. VAT and fitting, from a company called Phoenix Windscreens Ltd (Plymouth). Autoglass wanted £360!

MR2 Obsessive
    Glad you got sorted Matt

MR2 Fan
    I was going to put up a post about how great Autoglass were over Christmas! I got a new windscreen fitted to mine, didn't even have a chip in but they just came out, whipped it out, let me check for rust around the windscreen and then put the new one in. Took a few hours. No issues tracking down a windscreen and it only cost £75.

MR2 Obsessive
    Was that on your insurance though Paul?

Paul do u have any more of these clips ?