Thread: 1989 Red T-bar for sale

MR2 Lurker

1989 Red T-bar for sale

Hi Guys

My T-bar is up for sale, comes with mot(circa 9 mths remaining) and tax if needed. I am actually selling her as I have given in to not having the rear seats and boot space, thought I could manage but not so.

Bad bits : slight blow on exhaust, coming from flexi joint. Red is faded in places, just needs a good spit and polish!! Scabbing on arches but in early stages, also on rear valance. Does leak water through T-bar, but only when it rains heavy. have put original steering wheel back on, but its faded around some of the edges. Leather seats are in my loft, was planning on refurbing but have not, has cloth seats in their place. Passenger door has small ding, got a spare door to fit. Can also include aftermarket steering wheel and boss if new owner wants it.

Good bits : Mechanically sound, drives a dream. Has aftermarket air filter thats sounds great on acceleration. I am pretty sure it has a stainless back box but not too sure.

She is in fair condition and really cleans up a treat when given the attention she deserves. Had to replace rear brake caliper on last mot as handbrake was seized on n/s. The tyres on the 16" alloys failed so put the original ones back on(previous owner had painted them black!) The tread on these are good.

Any further pics or info required just forward me an email to post the pics to. Looking for OIRO £750

Gav
    Last edited by kingludba; 3rd December 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Hi

Is the car still for sale?

Lee

MR2 Lurker
    Yes mate, still here

Hi Kingludba

Just wondering is the MK1 still for sale?

Same from me, is it still for sale?

Are you selling steering wheel separately? If so how much? Cheers