Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2013 run!!!!

Cool March 2013 run!!!!

ok. both colin and myself are trying to start planning a run for the first run of the year next year now.
    we really want people to let us know if they are interested and to give ideas or thoughts on where to run it
    or what to do..... last year was a pretty bad and quiet year for us as a club and none of the usual fun,food and
    frolicking so we would really like next year to get back to what we all had and enjoyed before hand. i am
    sure you will all agree.
    so again PLEASE give your thought,opinions and suggestions and if you are interested.
    even if you cant come but have ideas feel free to make them here.
    thanks to all you help with their input

Portrush? Nice run up to Barry's Amusements

Mark
    Car will not be taxed until 1st of April
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Hi, Im new to the NI meets but Im an on/off member due to 5 Mk1 MR2s since early 2000s. Are there many NI members who would meet up regular, I am keen to get a Christmas Meet on the go if the NI orchestrators would be up for it!

Im just outside Belfast if anyone is interested? Bah Humbug?!?!?

hi drew. yes there are plenty of fellow mk1 members in the north..as for meeting up at christmas??? i am in dublin myself, but if you contact colin aka mr2mk1 he is the lao and can also put you in touch with some of the other lads that organise runs up that way.

as for the march first run.... it seems april would be a better time due to any possible sorned vehicles!!! how does this suit everyone??? and who would be interested in going?? also any suggestions as to where the run could or should take place and go?? or do we do as was done 2 years ago and arrange a trip to someplace for a tour and food and meet???? all suggestion welcomed and naturally even more so from those interested in doing the event!!!

Brilliant thanks. I would like some experienced eyes on my mk1 just to see what they think needs sorted before April. SORN sounds like a good idea for the winter. Means I can concentrate on getting it nice for the summer.

well there are plenty of members up that way..and all very helpful and informative too as for the sorn, thats what most of them do.
    as i said contact colin aka mr2mk1 he can point you in the right direction for the contacts and keep you up to date on any shows or events planned or happening next year.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Drewfitness View Post
    Thanks again

more than welcome drew
    hopefully we will see you out and about in the new year

Definately, i think half the fun of owning a mk1 is when you sign your name on the V5 you unwittingly have signed into an owners club membership!