Thread: Club Member reluctantly selling beloved Mk1

MR2 Mk1 Club Committee Members

Club Member reluctantly selling beloved Mk1

Colin Stirk - one of our old club members is reluctantly selling his beloved Mr2 Mk1 as his wife needs an automatic car. He has owned the car for the last 7 years and was previously owned by the daughter of a classic car garage proprietor. The bodywork is in good condition and the engine was re- built at 100K.Since then it has had a new alternator;head gasket and battery. Sports wheels were added but has the original tear drop alloys. Original Mk1 A seats fitted with radio and CD player. Total mileage is 140K and MOT is until Jan 2013. Colin is a retired engineer and so the car has been meticulously maintained with all relevant paperwork. He is asking £1500 ONO. His address is in Sileby, Leics and his telephone number is 01509 813 191.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CK MR2 MK1 (7) R.jpg   CK MR2 MK1 (2) R.jpg   CK MR2 MK1 (1) R.jpg  
    Last edited by stumr2sc; 11th November 2012 at 11:25 AM.

I know this car & Stuart is correct (as usual. Grovel Grovel) Well worth a serious look & worth the price asked.

I cant see the pics, if possible could you post up the pics?
    thanks!

MR2 Mk1 Club Committee Members
    Hi Justintian,
    They have been posted. Send me an email - stumr2sc@sky.com and i'll email you back with them.
    Stumr2sc