Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone!

Rinzler

Cool Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone!,

New to the site, so please bear with me while I get my bearings.

Great to see a community dedicated to the MR2!.

I have always loved the MR2, wanted one since high school, I have a stunning 89 sky blue MR2 which is the love of my life. When I get settled in here and figure everything out I will gladly put a pic up. She's currently getting a full restoration.

Had a quick look in the garage, there is some beautiful examples on here, nice!.

So great to see them being loved and cared for.

Well glad to be a member here, look forward to getting to know like minded people who love the MR2.

Many thanks.

Welcome along, youll find tons of resource here for your resto, where are you based?

Rinzler
    Hi, thanks!.

I'm from Northern Ireland.

Theres a few people who post on here from your side of the water, they are pretty active with shows & runs etc http://www.mr2mk1club.com/forumdispl...rthern-Ireland

Rinzler
    Hi there,

Sweet, that's cool!. Would very much like to get my MR2 out there for shows when she's ready!.

Many thanks!.

Welcome to the club!

As mentioned by Kris, there's a great bunch of people over on your side of the pond. It may be a bit quiet over winter for meetings but come early spring, there should be people out and about.

Have you got any pictures of your car to show us?

Cheers,
    Tom

Rinzler
    Thanks for the kind welcome!.

That's great there are some fellow MR2 owners on my side of the pond, I will be putting some pics up hopefully over the weekend. I am currently getting mine restored at the moment, my 89 is getting the mechanical restoration first then hopefully all being well new year off she goes to the bodyshop for a full re-spray!.

Had a glance through some of the other members cars here, lovely to see such beautiful examples here, you can see allot of time and passion has gone into them, great to see them being restored, loved and enjoyed as they are such amazing cars.

hello rinzler. just seeing you post now..sorry.. welcome aboard from the irish contingent there is plenty of help and info freely available if you need it in the whole club..what ever the query did you say sky blue???? as in helios blue??? if so you will be super popular when you turn up with us to the shows next year... as it is a rare colour and very popular one too .
    i would suggest contacting colin aka mr2mk1 on here or email mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com so you can be added to the email list and kept up to date on anything coming up. if you need it we can also organise for you a copy of the toyota BGB book..which you can find on the site here if you need it sooner..i think kevin had it if i remember rightly...
    looking forward to seeing your car when you get out and having a good auld natter LOL
    again sorry for not welcoming you sooner

p.s thanks kris and tom for the kind words about us over here.... great bunch in the club in general

Took you long enough Mark!

Welcome to Rinzler. The Irish bunch are very friendly and welcoming, Mark was very very helpful when I bought my SC from Kerry. I met up in a small town for dinner and compared cars. I will find out where the photos are and post some up of the two cars together.

However, Mark is right, the Irish lot are brilliant and friendly but so are we, on the other side of the Irish channel. One day I dream of all of us getting together, either in ireland or just over here. One day!