Thread: Adrian Flux - Beat Any Quote offer.............

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by paulmannion View Post

It would save a lot of people's times by just saying "we only insure cars a second vehicle".....
    That isn't the case though. Flux are the uk's largest broker and deal with all sorts if different business.

The only thing to criticise is the ridiculous 'unbeatable savings' claim. Saying that has just set themselves up for a fall

I have had my V6 3L insured with Adrian Flux for 5 years. Each year they quoted a good price for a very modified car. I tried Ken Salmon a couple of times via Houghton. Even with Ken’s influence they were not able to offer a better price. I have had a great experience with Adrian flux. If you get a better offer elsewhere, then move. Don’t just moan about it.

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    That isn't the case though. Flux are the uk's largest broker and deal with all sorts if different business.
    Just noticed this and might just have to take issue. They aren't the UK's largest broker, however they may be the UK's largest motor broker. I work for the largest UK based insurance broker but whilst we do have an arm that does personal lines, they aren't very big.

(Please don't slap me Ollie!)