Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Adrian Flux - Beat Any Quote offer.............

  1. #1

    Adrian Flux - Beat Any Quote offer.............

    As we head towards the festive season, one of the last things we want to be shelling out for is your car insurance! Rather than wait for the January sales, here at Adrian Flux we have decided to offer you some unbeatable savings right away!

    As well as offering unbeatable cover, Adrian Flux are also offering unbeatable quotes! If your insurance is due between now and the end of this year, give Flux a call and we will endeavour to beat your renewal price! We are that confident that we will be able to save you money, we will even give you a free Key Care Cover worth 19.50 if we are unable to beat your best price *!

    Call Adrian Flux today for a free no obligation quote on 0800 089 0035!
    Lines open 9-7 Mon-Fri 9-4 Sat

    * Terms and conditions apply. Free key care offer is only available to new customers when supplying proof of alternate quote from an insurer. All proofs of aggregator quotes are excluded. Subject to status and underwriter's acceptance.

  2. #2
    MR2 Enthusiast bill hulme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    869
    I have just re-insured my insurance with you, For the 3rd year on the October 26th, I have yet again had to send in more photos for the guaranteed valuation 15 every two years, not very pleased!
    I was quoted 165 by perfomance insurance for it as a main car, not as a second car like your selfs insurance, My cost, Adrian Flux Classic insurance, 195 + 15 and sending in photos.
    Bill Hulme N/West Organiser.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 31st October 2012 at 03:37 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    I have just re-insured my insurance with you, For the 3rd year on the October 26th, I have yet again had to send in more photos for the guaranteed valuation 15 every two years, not very pleased!
    I was quoted 165 by perfomance insurance for it as a main car, not as a second car like your selfs insurance, My cost, Adrian Flux Classic insurance, 195 + 15 and sending in photos.
    Bill Hulme N/West Organiser.
    maybe a stupid question..... but if Performance Insurance was cheaper, and you're pi$$ed off with having to resubmit pics and pay 15 for agreed valuation, why didn't you just leave Flux and go to Performance?

  4. #4
    MR2 Obsessive
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    maybe a stupid question..... but if Performance Insurance was cheaper, and you're pi$$ed off with having to resubmit pics and pay 15 for agreed valuation, why didn't you just leave Flux and go to Performance?
    +1

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    I have just re-insured my insurance with you, For the 3rd year on the October 26th, I have yet again had to send in more photos for the guaranteed valuation 15 every two years, not very pleased!
    I was quoted 165 by perfomance insurance for it as a main car, not as a second car like your selfs insurance, My cost, Adrian Flux Classic insurance, 195 + 15 and sending in photos.
    Bill Hulme N/West Organiser.
    A car's condition can change significantly year on year let alone over a 2 year period. I'm struggling to see why this is N issue for you, 15 is cheap for an agreed valuation and insurers need photos to assess the condition of the car.
    Also, both prices are fantastic.

  6. #6
    MR2 Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    255
    I have tried Adrian Flux a few times and found them to be rubbish. As a younger owner there best offer was about 1,000 when I got it fully comp with another insurer for less than 400!

    It would save a lot of people's times by just saying "we only insure cars a second vehicle".....

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmannion View Post

    It would save a lot of people's times by just saying "we only insure cars a second vehicle".....
    That isn't the case though. Flux are the uk's largest broker and deal with all sorts if different business.

    The only thing to criticise is the ridiculous 'unbeatable savings' claim. Saying that has just set themselves up for a fall

  8. #8
    MR2 Enthusiast old petrolhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wellingborough
    Posts
    739
    I have had my V6 3L insured with Adrian Flux for 5 years. Each year they quoted a good price for a very modified car. I tried Ken Salmon a couple of times via Houghton. Even with Ken’s influence they were not able to offer a better price. I have had a great experience with Adrian flux. If you get a better offer elsewhere, then move. Don’t just moan about it.

  9. #9
    MR2 Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    43
    Hi highly recomend adrian flux after shopping around for quotes these came out best got a realy good deal on classic ins

  10. #10
    MR2 Obsessive Kateg28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    East Herts aka 3 Miles from Jinxy
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    That isn't the case though. Flux are the uk's largest broker and deal with all sorts if different business.
    Just noticed this and might just have to take issue. They aren't the UK's largest broker, however they may be the UK's largest motor broker. I work for the largest UK based insurance broker but whilst we do have an arm that does personal lines, they aren't very big.

    (Please don't slap me Ollie!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •