Hi all,

I will need to have the forum offline for several hours whilst I update the software to the latest version and also implement stronger anti-spam protection.

Once the forum is back online, we will be inviting people, that haven't already, to upgrade to full membership status. I will provide full instructions in doing this.

Tommy and myself have been through the membership list and compared it against the membership on the forum and have found that a lot of people have been getting full access for some time now for free. We appreciate that this was a fault of previous administration errors on the website, but we would like to rectify the situation. The new membership structure means that there is one price of just £10 per year, which gives you full access to the forum including the ability to sell items and post in all areas, plus it gives you priority access to club events etc. We will allow a time frame for people to join up before amending the access rights. There will also be an offline payment option if you don't have a Paypal account.

Further details of the different levels of access can be found on the home page of the forum:

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/content.php

The minutes from the AGM and the new copy of the club magazine will be made live tomorrow as well.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Regards,
Tom Mundy