Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: white mk1 for sale

this car will now have to be sold , new project being picked up next week . i will post more pics next week when it stops snowing , Ive just done 200 miles in it this weekend and it drives spot on . this will only be sold to enthusiast no boy race need apply its had to much work put in to it to fall in to the wrong hands .

gary

now breaking , not worth anything as a whole car sadly and no offers on the car so its going to die . all mint parts including all front end, inertia ,engine , magnex and body panels . pm for parts
    Last edited by mk1 dal; 3rd February 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Seems crazy to break a lovely car like that, but if there's no market for the whole car I suppose it's the only alternative.
    Where else have you advertised it? I generally change cars every 6 months and always found PistonHeads to be great for selling.
    (Having said that, the AW11 may be a keeper)

perhaps iv finally lost it

Yeah, get it on eBay (as a classified ad) and Pistonheads mate - I've sold every car I've had using those two and never taken any longer than a couple of weeks

after a week up for parts and nobody wants any mint parts . this car was never going to be broke over my dead body and an experiment to see if any vultures would take the opportunity to kill a perfect good car . im in no rush to sell it and it wont be going on flee bay i want to keep it part of the club for someone to enjoy and show it . it has around 20000 + of receipts with the car and i have spent 100 + getting it ready for this years shows , only being sold to fund the restoration of the blue car which the previous owner sadly died of cancer and his family are going to tatton show in June to see it finished .after saving 23 mk1's of my own from the scrap man this is a good one and will only be sold to a good owner who will look after it .

gary

Phew - you had me worried for a mo!

arrrrrr quite a few thought i gone over to the dark side .

hi afew more pics taken today .

Whats the actual price on this now? It looks very fresh