Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: white mk1 for sale

white mk1 for sale

hi , i will be selling this car in a few weeks ,

its done a 145000 m and it runs mint and is still a quick car , the engine is very very healthy with excellent compression and run like a dream , the service history is like a novel and its been lovingly looked after and money spent has been no object . the car was a insurance cat c in 2008 , this might be a downer in some cases but not this one ( it would have been a write off if it was a major repair and it hasn't even damage any area around the front lights mounts ) the car has had 2 new front wings , crash bar , bumper and bonnet , and at the looks a full respray at the same time as the paint is mint ( paid extra for the work ) . its got a a full magnex s/s system and the wheels have been refurbished with very good tyres , floor pan and sills excellent . moted until august next year and taxed until end of jan . price 1400 pounds bargain for a lovely clean car .

gary

And you thought your White over gun metal had some history this does has buckets.
    May have let it go me a bit cheap me thinks :P

hi mate , tbh you did . i was expecting a shed needing loads of work but it turned out to be gem when it was moped and had some tlc . I've have done 600 miles in her and it drives spot on ,she was losing water but i have now found that ( heater pipe under car was leaking ,now sorted ) . i wouldn't be selling if the BMW i have just got hadn't cost so much in parts to put right ( went through the whole car to make perfect , been a bit anal with it but now i now it perfect but at a grand later ). it just proves how cheap the ml1 are for the fun per pound you get out of them ,the BM is stupid fast but you pay a price for it as I'm now finding out . you still can't beat a mk1 on a twisty b road and that's why i will always have one .

Fancy giving me some money back :P

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman33 View Post
    Fancy giving me some money back :P
    no , you got a good deal with that car mate ,look after it . have you got the mot for the car in your docs i cant find it in my folder I'm wondering if we mixed them up . i do like the car very much but now i have the BM it wont be used at all until next April until the next runs and shows start so it might as well be sold and used by somebody else , if it doesn't sell i will store it and use it next year but it seems a bit of a waste of a good car .

hi , i have decided to keep it and 2 tone the car for next years shows , its now being striped and getting ready for another show winner next year. i will post the project pics as i go along .this car will look awesome when its done .

gary

It does look nice, 1,400 is realistically priced, unlike the 3k + ones on ebay!

hi 1400 is the price i could make breaking it for parts , if there in good condition for 3 k its cheap for a mk1 if you don't have to spend money on the body work , you can soon run in to 1000's repairing one . this car will be more money next year when its put back to show condition other wise it might as well be broke in to parts .

a good mk1 broken in to parts ,never and certainly not by me . now painted 2 tone in super edition blue , looks stunning .

gary
    Last edited by mk1 dal; 20th December 2012 at 05:31 PM.

hi . this car might be up for sale at the end of the month if i buy another mk1 to do up and save ( looking at one Sunday ) . its in very very good condition it only needs the mirrors repainting and new number plates ( they look a slightly tatty compared to the rest of the car ) but i will sort these out before i sell it and re-under seal the car . im looking for 1700 pounds for her . you can get me on 01298 22249 for more info or pm me .