Thread: In car Video Camera

Threaded View

In car Video Camera

Having seen some of the videos from the recent MR2 run, I thought I would see if i could help some members out.

Due to the line of business i am in (hush hush, wink wink, say no more), i have the ability to source in car video cameras at excellent prices.
    There are many models available which include forward only windscreen mount, dual camera windscreen mount (forward and cabin view), forward and secondary camera (rear, side, inside etc), dash mount, number plate mount, grill mount, with/without sound etc.

The video quality is good and they can be very useful in continuous record mode if you ever unfortunately get in an accident.

I would suggest looking to get standard forward view, inside windscreen mounted unit with sound. They record onto micro SD card, some at HD quality and require no permanent installation, but can be very discretely installer permanently

Would anyone be interested in one of these? I anticipate that pricing would be approx £40-£50 depending on how many buy.

May not be of interest but i thought i would offer just in case.

I'll be getting 2 for my cars....

Chrys

(EDIT) Just to clarify, these will be CE approved RoHS compliant product suitable for EU use unlike many cheap Chinese import products.
    Last edited by cchrysos; 26th September 2012 at 03:07 PM.