Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Stripe Coach Line Decal/Sticker Kit including Rear Bumper EAGLE

MR2 Fan
    Yes I could potentialy make a lot more selling them individualy, I did for a period. Unfortuantly I will be very busy ofer the next 10 months and will not be able allocate so much time to business activites. Just processing the orders via the website, I will probably not be on the forum very much if at all after this weekend (although I will endevor to still answer all PM's in time).

I could sell just the rear bumper eagles only upon request. £6 + postage. That said I am rearly asked for just this decal.

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cchrysos View Post
    hopefully this will help with the boot sticker. Available in any colour.

cheers
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MR2-Mk1-RE...item53eef9ec32
    Just a heads up on this before I go: this decal should be a metallic finish and also be in two different colours i.e. the boarder a different colour to the main lettering colour. The decals from this supplier are not, just a single colour non metallic decal. Which is a pity? As mentioned these were still available from Toyota earlier this year when I required them for one of the MR2’s I was restoring.

Sorry Daf..I was not trying to sideswipe your business. In fact, i didnt realise i had posted it in your thread until afterwards. I searched for sticker as i remember someone asking then blindly posted to try to help.

You are absolutely right....there are NOT OEM style or quality like yours and are a cheap alternative (You get what you pay for) but i thought it may help someone if they are stuck.

Personally, i think your kit is a great asset to the restoration world and a good price.

Maybe an option would be a 'mini group buy' for those that just want one or two minor repair bits....they can club together and share it if the total cost is not warranted by a tiny repair.

Just to re-iterate...i think yours are better quality and in my opinion, pretty good value...but as an alternative, the cheap one may help someone.

Cheers

Agreed, yours look like quality items. I'm in need of both rear stripes but I am slightly put off by having to get a whole set. I'm sure there are afew in the same boat.

I love the shop though Daf. Just what a mk1 owners needs, rather than ebay knock-off kak. Good work.

Can anyone update on availability of side stripes/decals? Is daf still trading, is there any other supplier? needed for our Mica Blue T Bar
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD

MR2 Fan

Cool

Hi guys, thanks for the comments! It's been several years since I was last on the site but saw a recent post in my Junk emails folder

So I stopped selling these officially many years ago, but I have had a look what I have of the old stock and I still have x2 kits for the red and mica blue cars, and x2 kits for the white ans sky blue cars left - plus a few extras.

Happy to post the last of these kits out at £50 delivered if this helps some members out

There were excellent quality kits and an asset to myself restoring so many Mk1's and many other owners across the globe.

If the club wants to make a bulk order than I can run this past my own supplier if you like? Could probably do it for an order of x10 min, with cost naturally reducing if more are ordered. No harm in asking them

All the best everyone

Tried to pm you, but your box is full. I would love to buy a set for my Mica Blue T Bar. please email andy.cash@cartwrightking.co.uk and I will provide details etc
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetjoe View Post
    Tried to pm you, but your box is full. I would love to buy a set for my Mica Blue T Bar. please email andy.cash@cartwrightking.co.uk and I will provide details etc
    I have now emptied my inbox

Look forward to hearing from you guys if you want to make a bulk order for the club members.

MR2 Newbie
    Interested in mica blue set if still available
    Cheers
    Kieran

I'd have some if you could do some for the earlier car, for the Sherwood colours. Thanks