Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 Stripe Coach Line Decal/Sticker Kit including Rear Bumper EAGLE

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by emrrtwo View Post
    Interested in mica blue set if still available
    Cheers
    Kieran
    Sold out I'm afraid I could get some new ones printed but would want at least x10 orders for the colour first before going down this route.

As for the Mk1a, cant help you there I'm afraid

MR2 Fan
    Hi guys, it's been a long time! How the club going?

So I have had a few requests recently for these kits to be reproduced - I'm approaching my old supplier very soon to see if this is possible.

******Is anyone interested in a set? Going to get a low number of each colour produced for the MK1B.******

These are the closed available to the original and very high quality, I've checked the current market and whats available and it still looks disappointing.

Email me at gafr21@hotmail.com as opposed to PM please as this may not be checked.

MR2 Fan
    Right, I have had a lot of interest in getting a new batch of decal kits made but only x4 kits have actually been paid for - I need at least 8-10 pre-orders to get these made for you or it's going to leave me in a hole financially. I can't do that.

Wanted to give my supplier the thumbs up or thumbs down this week, I can give it until the end of next week I guess.

***If you are serious about wanting the kit now is the time to send your payment to the above details via Paypal. If you don't have Paypal then I can take a cheque, postal order or bank transfer if that is easier.***

As I have said these are made from expensive high quality Ultra Metallic material to replicate the colours of the original - not the cheap as chips nonsense being offered by some. Fitted to mady a show wining Mk1 MR2.

Last chance guys! Goes without saying that If I don't get enough pre-orders to get these produced full refunds will be given

Hi Daf,

Please can you message me details of these on behalf of the club?

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi Daf,

Please can you message me details of these on behalf of the club?

Cheers,
    Tom
    Hi Tom, nice to hear from you

Details are as per the threads original post with a link to photos etc. These are the 3 Stripe Kits I developed myself several years ago when I ran a business restoring Mk1's to A1 condition called Superb Classics and are of excellent quality. I sold many of these kits to the community in the UK and worldwide and they proved very popular.

Had a number of people contacting me out of the blue recently and as a result I am in discussions with my old supplier to get a new batch made in the coming weeks - If I can secure enough orders.

If you would like to consider ordering a batch to help support your members and also help raise some funds towards the running of the club then let me know. I might be able to secure a discount with larger numbers for you

These are for the x4 UK Mk1B colour cars. (Customer colours available, I once did a metallic gold batch of x10 for the Super Edition)

All the best

Daf

MR2 Fan
    Is any one interested in placing order, previously have purchased a full set from Daf in 2015, when the car was refurbished, intend to refurbish early 2020 and will require new decals in places, the previous supplied where top quality, if you intend to keep originality would recommend this supplier, especially the eagles
    would be a good investment for the club

MR2 Newbie
    I'd be interested in a set if this works out.

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jed View Post
    Is any one interested in placing order, previously have purchased a full set from Daf in 2015, when the car was refurbished, intend to refurbish early 2020 and will require new decals in places, the previous supplied where top quality, if you intend to keep originality would recommend this supplier, especially the eagles
    would be a good investment for the club
    Thanks Jed. Still waiting on a few people to get back to me to see if it's worth getting a fresh batch made. To clarify address for Paypal is dafyddcrisp@hotmail.co.uk