Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 23rd SEPTEMBER 2nd PEAK RUN

23rd SEPTEMBER 2nd PEAK RUN

A days run out in the Peak District, this is a popular days outing with Gary (mk1dal) from Buxton leading the pack ,
    As before we will meet at Tesco at Macclesfield SK10 2AB. leaving at 9.30am Gary (mk1dal) will doing the full days run, Put you name down on the list.
    Bill.
    1 Gary
    2 Kris
    3 Graham
    4 Rick
    5 Julian
    6 Andrew
    7 Tom
    8 Ben ?
    9 Lewis
    10 Pual
    11 Chief44
    Last edited by bill hulme; 17th September 2012 at 06:34 AM.

MR2 Fan
    Is not going even an option for me? You'd best stick me on the list quick.

Any restriction on 'friends' of the club coming? PM me if it's a difficult answer.

Please add me to the list.

Graham

Add me to the list too, please
    Julian

MR2 Fan
    Bill, I see you've not actually put yourself down on the list. Are you not feeling well enough to make this one? Would you like to passenger ride with me?

I would like to propose a strike if Bill does not join us on this day out one way or another!

Also, I don't know where the correct thread is to bring this up, but Bill, could you make a list of all your duties as LAO for the next monthly meet so we can find someone to take it on who knows what they are getting into? As most of you know, I'm regional rep of MR2OC and could perhaps amalgamate the two roles mostly to keep things moving in the north west, but I'm not 100% on what's expected of the LAO. Arranging shows, events and monthly meets would be pretty easy to double up on for both clubs, but I don't know what else is involved?

Rick, I would be happy to take on some responsibilities but think it would be good if it was shared around since we all lead busy lives. We have a good group and I am sure everybody is keen to make sure we dont let the NW region go the same way as many other regions.

Ooh, this would set a nice little deadline for me. I'll try my best to get the car roadworthy by then.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by chief44 View Post
    Ooh, this would set a nice little deadline for me. I'll try my best to get the car roadworthy by then.

Ben
    hi, sorry ben no 1.5 permitted on this run far to fast . only joking mate , it would be a pleasure to see you on the run mate and to have a look at all the hard work gone in to building the 911 killer . i hope you get it done for the run and meet the great lads and girls who attend it .

gary

MR2 Fan
    Pencil me in, cheers

Lewis

MR2 Fan
    Really sorry Gary, just checked my calendar and im at a mates 30th in lincolnshire, i dont fancy a hungover 3 hour drive. Really wanted to see that 1.5 to.

Sorry mate

Lewis