Thread: Sunroof, gearbox, windscreen, driver's cloth seat blue, driver's door card blue

MR2 Fan

Sunroof, gearbox, windscreen, driver's cloth seat blue, driver's door card blue

Hello all, looking for the following parts:

SUNROOF, GEARBOX, WINDSCREEN, DRIVER'S CLOTH SEAT BLUE, DRIVER'S DOOR CARD BLUE

I've seen a few for sale on here and have contacted their respective owners but if anyone has them to hand, and at a good value price, please contact me on the thread or PM.

I've seen someone selling front wings for £130 when you can get them from the dealer for £118 brand new including vat and delivery so I won't be paying over the odds.

Kind regards,

Yeah I've got all of that but it's all in Luton, you'd have to come and take the screen out yourself as well. You can have the lot for £100.

MR2 Fan
    Have you got any pics so I can check condition? I've been stung buying a front wing before, paid £80 for one that was worse than then one I was taking off. What mileage is the gearbox? Mine is popping so I'm looking for one that isn't.

Hi,

no pictures but I can get them at the weekend I would have thought, what do you want me to photograph? All of it?

Gear boxes, I have 3, they were all working when removed but I cannot offer a guarantee with any of them

Bare in mind you'll need to collect as well.

Cheers.

Hi I have all of the above too in Cheshire only an hours drive from you if you dont get fixed up ,same with the windscreen for me I am afraid
    Paul

I have a good gearbox here too. Almost new clutch kit an' all. PM if interested.

Cheers,
    Ben

MR2 Fan
    Where abouts are you based Ben?

Welshpool, mid-wales. Any good for you?

MR2 Fan
    Yes! Not too far at all, I've got family in Chester so spend a bit of time that way. How much would you be wanting for the gearbox and clutch?

Excellent. How does £130 sound? It can also come with a good 4age engine (recently changed headgasket/cambelt and loads more) for a mere £350 all in!