Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karting @ Speedkarting Warrington SUNDAY 14TH OCT 2012 1PM. mk1club vs. mr2oc

Karting @ Speedkarting Warrington SUNDAY 14TH OCT 2012 1PM. mk1club vs. mr2oc

Edit: I have booked the event for 1pm Sunday 14th October. I will drop you all a PM with details of how to pay so I can secure the slot. There are 3 more spaces available for those who have waited to see the date before putting your name down.

Its £45 each which would be payable to me in advance by paypal to keep it secure for you all. Add your name below if interested, plus ones welcome. I'll contact you via PM once you add your name.

Info about the circuit and grand prix race format can be found at www.speedkarting.co.uk.

Pics from last year. Will Rick get his lucky overalls again?

1. Kris Bates mk1club........................................... ............PAID
    2. Mike Bates mk1club .................................................. ...PAID
    3. Phil Blackmore mk1club........................................... ......PAID
    4. RickMcRick Club Tart.............................................. .......PAID
    5. Julian Weaver mk1club........................................... ........PAID
    6. Whitworthmike mr2oc............................................. .......PAID
    7. James Pass mk1club........................................... ............PAID
    8. Paul Blackledge (James Pass +1) mk1club.........................PAID
    9. David Roper (James Pass +2) mk1club.............................PAID
    10. Andrew Swettenham (james Pass +3) mk1club..................PAID
    11. Alison Mellor mk1club........................................... .........PAID
    12. Sara McRick mr2oc............................................. ..........PAID
    13. Steeev88 mr2oc............................................. .............PAID
    14. Jonathan Highfield (james pass +4) mk1club......................PAID
    15. lbeddowscbr mr2oc............................................. ..........PAID
    16. george (mr2_diablo) mr2oc............................................. PAID
    17. Chris Jones............................................. .....................PAID
    18. Martin Perry (doctor1987)...................................... .........PAID
    19. Clive Dickinson (james pass +5) .......................................PAID
    20. Barry Eccles Hilux Pickup OC............................................PAID
    21. Martin R mr20c............................................. .................PAID
    22. Martin R +1 mr2oc............................................. .............PAID
    23. Graeme Sullivan mk1club........................................... .......PAID
    24. Available
    Last edited by Master-B; 5th October 2012 at 11:05 PM.

MR2 Fan
    Yeah I'll be up for this, but only if you can make sure I get my lucky threads after they did me so well last year LOL

hi kris put me in for this , top day out and very fast track , i now know the track and won my last race after learning it in the brim stone of fire so this time i plan on winning it , i have even lost a stone in weight ( should go faster ) . on a serious note , to all you people reading this now don't wait for the write up on what the lads or girls had a great time racing around this track , take part and total enjoy yourself ,its a bargain for the fun you will have .

gary

MR2 Obsessive
    Is there an age restriction Kris? I am far too fat to race but Mike (15) is good and loves it

Hi Tommy, Im sorry to say its 18+ on the competitive events at this track, presumably for insurance reasons. There is also a minimum height of 4 feet 10 inches (147.5cm).

MR2 Obsessive
    The height is no problem Kris and he raced a Junior Rotax but rules are rules

It is a shame mate, 15 year olds are fast due to no weight & no fear! We need all the help we can get, the mr2oc members battered us last time out (except for rick, who was doing a great impression of donkey kong!)

Kris, put me down for this please!

Just so you know, I can't make the weekend of the 6th October due to being at a 40th party down in Winchester that weekend. If that changes between now and then I'll let you know, but if that's the only weekend everyone one else can do please go ahead and someone else can take my place.

Thanks - James

Oh yes, I can easily do a +1 as well, and if we're short on places I could probably easily do a +3 or +4 as most of my friends would love to come again. But lets see how many MR2ers we can get first?

Oh yeah, and are we taking bets on Kris getting black flagged again?
    Last edited by Jimbo_Jet; 11th June 2012 at 09:06 AM.

MR2 Fan
    I think the age limit is to give us older fatties a chance

Kris, where did you get that pic of me doing doughnuts?

Coverco, no such thing as being too fat to race, I was only a pound or two shy of a mighty 15 stone last year and I wasn't the biggest. Plus it gets lonely being the only back marker.