Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 18/19 August tatton park classic, vintage & auto jumble

Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    *lights julianw signal*
    The MR2 equivalent of the Bat Signal!

I've just spoken to Bill and am gutted, as everyone is going to be probably

It sounds like a failure in the postal system, as Bill said that his application form ended up in Ireland before being returned??

I'm going to speak to the Toyota Performance Car Club tonight and see if they can squeeze at least a couple of us on their pitch.

For now though it looks like the Mk1 Club won't be represented at Tatton Park for the first time in years.

I'll post up later if I have any news.

Cheers,
    Tom

Well sh1t happens unfortunately - It's no one's fault apart from the Royal Mail. But I'm a bit surprised that Tatton didn't perhaps ask the question as we were such regular attendees?

The Tatton Show is still on, you can pay as a day visitor to go round if you like.
    Its just that there are no plots left to put us on.
    Bill.

hi , what a fu** up , i have add trouble with royal mail before . i feel sorry for bill now as he will have to ring up all the lads and girls telling the bad news ,again in his own time , they should really try to fit us in as we always turn up to the show in numbers otherwise we will have to find a new venue for next year in August , i already know bill has tried his up most best to get us in but no joy .

gary

Also gutted. I feel most for Bill though - to have so much effort turn to nought. Any avenue to get us into Tatton should be checked out, but yes, JFest may become the viable alternative, as long as the ground keeps on drying out and I can get a window in the grazing schedule on the land! Watch this (camping) space.

Jules

hi ju , jap fest may the way to go , its not to far and its a really good show . we all had better get are arses in gear if where going though as its in September . this would be a grate end of the show season before the dreaded winter ( 5 months for me and you mate ) we have had some mega good times and runs this year and bill is 110 % not to blame for this mishap , he is the best organizer and motivator in the club full stop .( royal mail = wa**ers). i am up for j fest and the wife will take the new car so happy days , we need to let the other lads and gals know about the event am sure the nw side will rally to the event as always and have a brill time .

j fest hear we come

gary

I think we all should go to JAE 7/8/9 September this is a great show that is basically run by IMOC and the Mk1 club attend its at a smashing location I have been for the last 3 year
    Rick attends.
    I have already sent for my ticket.
    Bill.

MR2 Obsessive
    We could just go camping, I have just got back from holiday and am as disappointed as everyone else. Surely we can find a campsite and just have a Northern MK1 camp out

PS Gary I think Jfest is a meeting at Julian's place.
    Last edited by coverco; 11th August 2012 at 09:40 PM.