Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport BC Replica two piece front lip

Club Technical Advisor
    Payment received Nige, thankyou, yes feel free to ring me anytime. Oh your address wasn't in the paypal, could you PM that to me please, thanks.

Club Technical Advisor
    Fitment pictures starting to come back now from customers who have bought one of these....

Club Technical Advisor
    One of my lips fitted and painted...

Club Technical Advisor
    I'm running another group buy on these, last time 17 were sold, so i've managed to get a better deal on the molding costs, this time around they are £180 posted but that will drop to £165 posted if i break ten takers, so far i have 5 confirmed orders for this group buy.

Stick your name below if you fancy one, they are currently being molded so full completion will be 2-3 weeks time.

** Banned User **
    I'll be having one soon just need to earn some more money for the toy fund. What do you recon to fibre glass front valance's for the mk1b as you cannot buy the n/s from toyota any more.

Club Technical Advisor
    Not a bad idea really, there are a lot of body parts Toyota are abandoning that could do with being made in FG.

what do you think this would look like with the styleauto rear bumper?

Club Technical Advisor
    I'm not sure, this is more subtle than the styleauto rear, i have this lip on my own Mk1 and i'm thinking about doing the same with the rear except cut out the grilled section, i think it could work very well like that.

I was thinking of painting the rear grilled section black with the bumper being white? love the idea of cutting it out except i don't have a beasty exhaust like the one in your pic on imoc just a magnex.

How much would it be for the front lip and rear bumper?

Also that carbon fiber spoiler you've made looks great and would that be something you'll make for others?

Club Technical Advisor
    I'm afraid the carbon rear spoiler is a on off, it would require too many molds to be made and also welding needed to a boot lid, just too complex i'm sorry to say.

The website price for both is £385 without delivery, i'd be able to do those for £350 as a Mk1 club member, delivery is possible on the front lip but the rear is tricky due to its size, is collection possible for you?