Hi Guys,

This isn't an event as such.

Basically I have access to a 3 acre field in Frodsham, Cheshire, so I thought, lets make the most of it, and get all my mates there, have a BBQ, and optionally have a few drinks and camp over.

I'm asking some of my personal friends, and my friends from the two car clubs I'm most active with, here and MR2OC (you have mixed a few time when I have brought MR2OC friends as passengers on MK1 drive outs, and at the great annual MR2OC/MR2MK1Club go karting event so it's not like your all strangers).

One of the guys local to the area has also arrange a 70 mile drive out that you're welcome to attend prior to the field meet.

All you need to bring is yourselves, a disposable BBQ, food, drink and a tent, and if anyone could bring some fire wood that would help greatly.

I'm supplying a field with car access and room for camping and merriment.

Ok, the catch, I would ask everyone who wants to come to pay £5 to me way in advance to cover the hire of a portaloo and anything else I might have to shell out for. Any money left over I will put to communal food/soft drinks/fire wood or refund people.

The drive out is meeting at Lymm services at 10am following this route

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msi...2f938cf0&msa=0

And the field will be open after that.

You can send me your 5ers via pay pal to RickMcRick@hotmail.com AS A GIFT or PM for my bank details or give it me in person.

So who's interested?

Any questions?