Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retiring

Hybrid View

Retiring

Hi All, I am retiring as the Northwest organiser, When The Tatton Park Show finishes on the 4th of June,
    If anyone would like to take my place I will give them my support, should they need it,
    You would Have a smashing bunch of friend to work with,
    I would like to thank all that have supported me over the years in making the N/west the most active area in the Club.
    My thanks to you all Bill.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 2nd April 2012 at 07:31 PM.

You've been a credit to the North West region and to the club as a whole Bill and have helped (or solely) organised some of the best events in the region over the years. I hope you'll continue to join us at the events that you've worked so hard on over the years. The smashing bunch of friends you mention are there to help you if you ever need it in other areas of your life too mate!

Looking forward to sharing a bacon butty and some conversation at Tatton in June!

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Obsessive
    Sorry to hear that Bill, I hope all is well. Are you still going to attend Tatton in August assuming someone organises it. I will see you in June if not before, take care mate.
    Cheers
    Tommy

Nnnnnooooooooo!!! Bill Im really sorry to hear this, you have done a great job in the nw it certainly has been fun over the last couple of years, it certainly appears to be the best organised region and that is all down to your hard work mate. The tatton show is a great way to sign off B-)

Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    Nnnnnooooooooo!!!
    I concur with Chris. You've done a fantastic job over the years Bill and I'm sure it's very much appreciated by all in the North West, and many outside of it. Won't be the same without you at the helm.

Thanks for all your hard work

Staffordshire Moorlands nr. Stoke on Trent
    but Bill you are only a slip of a lad! here's hoping your retirement is a very very long one, Bill Hulme, absolute top chap and a privilidge to know

MR2 Newbie
    I agree with all the previous comments, you will be hard to replace. We still have a few months to talk you out of retiring. Hope to see you on the Wales run, weather and petrol permitting!

Quote Originally Posted by 88mister2 View Post
    We still have a few months to talk you out of retiring.
    Would some assistance help?

Thats bad news I only met you a couple of times but it was a privilage. Hope to see you at the next meet at the Wggin tree and at Tatton and may see around Bolton.
    Trev (TnT) another Bowton lad.

Sorry to hear that Bill. I met you on the Lakes Run last month when I brought my 15 year old daughter. I was worried that she'd feel bored or out of place, but you immediately put her at ease. On the way home she said you were 'cool' - high praise indeed from a 15 year old, and I must say I agree with her!