Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mosney !!!!

Hybrid View

Mosney !!!!

hi all.
    sorry for not getting this up sooner...
    this year mosney is on sunday 10th of june.
    there are not entry forms available yet, but i am assureed they will be up online in the near coming weeks.
    as per usual anyone interested in attending with the rest of us please either post here or let colin or myself
    know as soon as you can.
    this is always....*exception of last year due to weather* a good day out and a descent show.
    we as a club usually have a good enjoyble fun day both with ourselves as a club and chatting with the various
    other spectators and visitors at the show.
    as soon as the entry form is available i will either post a link to it or get it emailed to you if you are on the club email
    mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com so if your not on it already then just send a quick message to be added to the mailing list.
    thanks all

Ok Mark i am good for this will put out the usual email to all

Colin
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Newbie
    Another one I will try and make too

grand... the more the merrier
    bye theway... anyone any good at cooking lol

Quote Originally Posted by alpha13 View Post
    grand... the more the merrier
    bye theway... anyone any good at cooking lol
    Come back Ronnie
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1 View Post
    Come back Ronnie
    here here... i second that motion gladly

i havent gone away you know.... lol......after all the jibes about my cooking skills puttin up discriminating photo,s of burnt offerings a fella could take offense you know....but then again its me...celebrity chef available for mosney if the price is right...and hi to all the faithful hope your all doing well and look forward to your banter when i see you,s again ...

Quote Originally Posted by rockinhorse View Post
    i havent gone away you know.... lol......after all the jibes about my cooking skills puttin up discriminating photo,s of burnt offerings a fella could take offense you know....but then again its me...celebrity chef available for mosney if the price is right...and hi to all the faithful hope your all doing well and look forward to your banter when i see you,s again ...
    ah sure you know we are only messing ronnie and miss you LOL glad to hear from you and looking forward to catching up with you when we see you again hopefully all is well with you pal

ok the new mosney entry form is finally available... follow the link and dowload the form, fill it out and either email it to colin or myself so we can submit them together.. if that doesnt suit send it in but make sure you mention the mr2mk1 club stand. thanks all. http://www.nevcc.net/

still no sign of the entry forms for mosney yet... as soon as it is available i will post her the link...