Quote Originally Posted by FossMan View Post
Definitely interested in seeing that video, most people say the MR2 (especially an na one!) is underpowered and has the wrong weight distribution for getting the back end out.

How come you're not using an S13 or something like that?
Will work on it, its from early in the day so im not doing great lol. Im not using an S13 mainly because I dont have one besides MR2s are made for changing direction... right?

Quote Originally Posted by kolby82 View Post
looks like good fun mate! think I've got toomuch mechanical sympathy to do that, sprinted a mk1 last year and struggled to get the back out much on road tyres!
in regards to the bucket seat, I use a CG lock sold by demon tweeks I think, which braces you in really well and fits to the original seat belt, but is only £30-40 as opposed to buying a bucket seat and harness.
Cheers
Dan
I normally have a fair bit of mechanical sympathy but once im on track is out the window . I had a CG lock on my last car and it was great for a month or 2 until it began falling apart carried on patiently putting it back together but one time I lost the little spring so it was game over.