Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible overnight 2 day run!!!

ok so far it seems to be just colin,jayne possibly paddy and myself interested in a 2 day run!!!!
    come on guys and gals please... if you are interested let us know,because so far it doesnt
    seem like there is not enough interest for colin and myself to go through the effort of organising something....
    so once again... any one iterested give us a shout asap please!!!
    Last edited by alpha13; 27th March 2012 at 09:56 AM.

Hello Mark,

I really hope you get some interest in this.

I would have dearly loved to come across but I just cannot make the journey in the time frame. It would take several hours to get across England/Wales to get to the ferry and then the ferry. It would mean several days off work (which can be arranged) but my son cannot miss school.

Such a shame as I would love another road trip in the car. This time knowing I had a floor.

One day I shall make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kateg28 View Post
    Hello Mark,

I would have dearly loved to come across but I just cannot make the journey in the time frame. It would take several hours to get across England/Wales to get to the ferry and then the ferry. It would mean several days off work (which can be arranged) but my son cannot miss school.

Such a shame as I would love another road trip in the car. This time knowing I had a floor.

One day I shall make it.
    kate the lack of a floor has benefits!!!! lighter car... so faster and more fuel economic and free aircon too LOL
    hopefully there will be interest too... just have to wait and see...
    well hopefully you will get to come back over at some point... after all you will have to show the car its roots

Quote Originally Posted by Kateg28 View Post
    Hello Mark,

One day I shall make it.
    kate the lack of a floor has benefits!!!! lighter car... so faster and more fuel economic and free aircon too LOL
    hopefully there will be interest too... just have to wait and see...
    well hopefully you will get to come back over at some point... after all you will have to show the car its roots