Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 13th MAY PEAK DISTRICT RUN

MR2 Obsessive
    Just fitted a Magnex to Anthony's car so we will both be there in the morning, hope the weather is like today.

I don't wash cars but seeing as my T-Bar won't stand a car wash I'm going to have to make an exception

just got home, morning meet in maccers is v hopeful, see you guys in buxton!

Good job I reread the thread before setting off, see you in bakewell!

Sorry I never even made it to the meeting point, my alternator failed again, just near lymm as I was on my way down. Saved and taken home by the AA. Thought about using the camper instead but would never keep up! Gutted

Good to meet everyone today, lots of fun and lots of new road to go and play on. Sorry to the cyclist collapsed just as I edged past him though...

Thanks for the organisers especially, if I may comment, it would have been nice to stop and chat a bit longer as I was itching with questions for the boffins. Probably my fault for arriving late and not hanging around at the pub at the end.

Cheers, guys

MR2 Obsessive
    Come to the monthly IMOC meet at Hoylandswaine Sam, there are quite a few MK1 people there. Good day was had by all, great route again by Gary.

MR2 Fan
    Really good, great to see everyone and give the car a good run out!, Gary I did love the single lane bridge, a proper top gear tunnel!

Great day, great roads, and a brill turnout. Will post pics when I get time. Thanks for your help Tommy. Lovin' the new exhaust! Thanks to Gary for finding some great roads.

what a fantastic day, great meeting all the lads it was good putting faces to names roll on the next run, by the way does anybody know what happened to nick